You have 15 days from receiving the item(s) to return your order without explanation as long as:
- All items are in perfect condition and in the original packaging.
- Any safety seals are not damaged and all labels are retained.View more details
How To Use 'Free Return' ServiceOpen a dispute within 15 days of receiving the orderPrint a Free Return labelGo to the designated return pointWait for your refund
Service ScopeIf the seller offers Free Return, it will be clearly marked on the item details page.
FAQs About Returns1) What is the deadline to apply for a return?
You must apply within 15 days of receiving the item(s). To return items, you must keep them in perfect condition, without using or removing the labels and the original packaging.
2) Who pays for the shipping costs when making the return?
If you are returning multiple items from the same seller, please return them together to enjoy Free Return on all items. If you return the goods one by one, you may need to pay an additional shipping fee.
3) How long does it take to be refunded in full?
A full refund will be given once we have received your package and confirmed that the conditions for reimbursement have been met. The sooner you return the item(s), the sooner you will get your refund!
4) How do you deliver/deposit the refund?
Your refund will be returned using the same method used for the original payment of the purchase.
5) How can I make an exchange instead of a return?
We're sorry, but item exchanges are not currently supported. However, you may place a new order before or after receiving a refund, since the return order and the new order are independent processes.