One-Year WarrantyAdministered by Allianz Global Assistance
We help you by✓ Repairing your device✓ Replacing your deviceApplied Conditions• New mobile phone or tablet bought from the AliExpress platform• Unexpected electrical or mechanical breakdown caused by failure during normal usageAvailable in✓ Belgium✓ Italy✓ Netherlands✓ France✓ Poland✓ Germany
How to Use Our ServiceBefore submitting the service request:
Please first look at the Warranty Terms and Conditions to check if your problem is covered by the one-year warranty service. You can also find the Terms and Conditions in the warranty activation email sent to you.
Note: This does not replace or affect your statutory rights*
*You are entitled to the following rights:
• 14 days to reconsider your purchasing decision and withdraw
• 2 years Standard Manufacturer Warranty that covers you for any item that is different from how it is described or is defected. If you would like to activate this warranty, please contact your seller
• Accurate information about your transaction and clear terms that bind your deal
• Seeking help from the relevant consumer support from your country of residence
• Any relevant buyer protection that may be implemented from time to time (e.g. e-commerce)
One-year standard manufacturer warrantyPurchaseActivateSubmitMail Device to UsRepair or ReplaceComplete15 daysIt varies, normally 5 days
• You will receive a Warranty activation email from us including the Service Terms and Conditions after a 15-day waiting period following the product receipt date.
• Submit a Warranty Request for your broken device; see "How to Use Our Service" section for more information.
• If the issue is covered by the Warranty program, we will either repair or replace your device. If the device cannot be repaired, you will receive a replacement device.Detail
• A globally renowned specialist brand of Allianz Worldwide Partners
• Over 16,000 employees in 75 countries, speaking 70 languages
• 40 million cases per year to provide services for customers and employees around the world• Partnered with major manufacturers, consumer electronics retailers and telecommunications operators for warranties on different devices
• Assistance from major airline companies and online travel agencies to provide better travel insurance
• Work with automotive manufacturers for emergency assistance wherever customers need us• 85 million retail and corporate customers in more than 70 countries, making it one of the world's largest insurers and asset managers
• Provide our customers with a broad range of personal and corporate insurance services, ranging from property and health insurance to assistance services, credit insurance and global business insurance
• You can find your contract number and login details in the Warranty activation email that has been sent to you by email
• For questions related to the Warranty Service or your contract please contact us at:Contact UsWarranty_AliExpress_FR@allianz.com
FAQQ: I haven't received my Warranty service contract and the contract number. When will I receive it?A: You will receive your Warranty service contract once the Warranty service is activated. The Warranty service activation date is calculated as device receipt confirmation date plus 15 days for the waiting period. The Warranty service contract, including the Warranty Terms and Conditions, will be sent to you in an email from AWP Business Services (Beijing) Co., Ltd, trading as Allianz Global Assistance.Q: How do I activate my Warranty Service contract?A: Your contract will be activated automatically after a 15-day waiting period following your purchase of any covered devices on the AliExpresss platform. You will receive a confirmation email from AWP Business Services (Beijing) Co., Ltd, trading as Allianz Global Assistance when your contract is successfully activated.Q: What is my Warranty contract ID/number?A: The contract ID/number is the same as your AliExpress order number. You can also find the details in the Warranty confirmation email sent to you by AWP Business Services (Beijing) Co., Ltd, trading as Allianz Global Assistance.Q: What products/devices are covered by the Warranty service?A: The Warranty service is available for new smart/mobile phones and tablets purchased on the AliExpress platform in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, France, Italy and Poland.Q: How long is the Warranty service contract valid?A: The Warranty service contract is valid for 12 months from the activation date and ends when the first of the following occurs:
1. The date on which any repaired or replaced product is delivered to you
2. The expiration date (12 months after activation)Q: What does the Warranty service cover?A: The Warranty service covers electronic and mechanical device breakdowns (internal faults) that occurred during normal use in the 12-month term covered by the Warranty service contract.Q: What happens if my device is already faulty or broken before I receive the Warranty contract or during the 15-day waiting period after I've purchased on the AliExpress platform?A: If you have any problems with your device either before you receive your Warranty contract or during the 15-day waiting period, you should contact AliExpress to exercise your contractual rights under the purchase contract or check your statutory rights.Q: Where can I find the AliExpress contact details?A: The AliExpress contact details can be found on the AliExpress website (https://helppage.aliexpress.com/buyercenter/index.htm).Q: How long will I need to wait for an answer after I send my service request?A: Normally we will respond to your service requests and inquiries within 24 business hours; our business hours are Monday through Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 EET, excluding public holidays.Q: I want to receive a cash reimbursement instead of a repaired or replacement device – is that possible?A: Please be informed that in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions, your faulty device will be either be repaired or replaced. Unfortunately, no cash reimbursements can be made.Q: Who will pay the shipping fees to send my faulty device to the repair center?A: Initially you, the device owner pays for the shipping cost in order to send the device to our repair center. After the device inspection confirms that your service request is eligible and covered by the Warranty service, the shipping fee will be automatically reimbursed to your provided account.Q: Where should I send my faulty device?A: You will receive a shipping instruction email including the shipping address from AWP Business Services (Beijing) Co., Ltd, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Please carefully read the shipping instructions in the email to make sure the device is sent to the correct address and in proper condition.