These Official Rules apply to the your participation in the “Invite Friends” promotional campaign of AliExpress.com (the “Campaign”) and you shall at all times comply with these Official Rules when participating in this Campaign:
1. Organizer:Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, a Singaporean company.
2. Eligible Members:Only registered members of the AliExpress.com Platform (https://www.aliexpress.com) that meet certain conditions of the platform may participate. Platform users may apply for participation in this Campaign and the platform will notify users whether or not their application to participate in this Campaign is approved. Employees, officers and directors of the Organizer and their respective immediate family members, affiliated and subsidiary companies, any company involved in the Campaign, together with their agents are not eligible to participate.
3. Campaign Rules:a) Once admitted to the Campaign, you may start inviting your friends to shop on the AliExpress.com Platform by sending a tracking link or code provided to you by the AliExpress.com Platform;b) If the friend that you invited is not a registered member of the AliExpress.com Platform, your friend will obtain AliExpress.com Platform coupons after he/she successfully registered for a membership through your link or code. The number of pieces and the value of such coupons that your friend will obtain depends on rules relevant to the jurisdiction to which your friend belongs to. The Organizer has the final discretion as to the number of pieces and the value of such coupons that your friend will obtain in this regard;c) If your friend made a completed purchase on the AliExpress.com Platform after his/her membership registration, you will get AliExress.com Platform coupon within 24 hours of your friend’s successful purchase on the platform. You will not get a coupon if your friend placed an order but never completed the transaction. The number of pieces and the value of such coupons that you will obtain depends on rules relevant to the jurisdiction to which your friend belongs to. The Organizer has the final discretion as to the number of pieces and the value of such coupons that you will obtain in this regard;d) You can only obtain up to 20 AliExpress.com Platform coupons in a calendar month in this Campaign;e) In the event that any Campaign becomes inoperable due to any computer network related reasons, Organizer is not liable for any damages.f) Each computer or mobile device can only have up to 4 AliExpress.com Platform membership accounts to participate in this Campaign;g) The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any “same user” who tries to create different accounts to participate in this Campaign. The Organizer may use any metric, such as platform membership account, payment account, identity proof documents, recipient name, address, contact method, IP address, and etc., as appropriate to determine whether or not the accounts belong to the same user.
4. General Rules:a) By participating in the Campaign, you must be bound by these Official Rules.f) The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Official Rules, as well as to vary, suspend or terminate any of the coupons, rewards or offers, part or all of the Campaign, including for users from one or certain jurisdictions, without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding.d) The Organizer is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise.e) In the event that any Campaign becomes inoperable due to any computer network related reasons, Organizer is not liable for any damages.b) Any fraudulent act or abusive behaviors in connection with your participation in the Campaign by you (as determined by the Organizer at its discretion) will result in forfeiture of your eligibility (and the friends that invited) to receive any coupons, offers or prizes associated with the Campaign. The Organizer reserves the right to revoke and coupons issued, deduct the value of any offers or prizes awarded, inappropriately to you directly without prior notice.c) In the event that the Promotion is ceased or suspended by the relevant authorities or due to serious network attack, system fault, technical restrictions, and/or change of local policies, the Campaign may be suspended and/or terminated, either in part or in all, and/or for users in one or more jurisdictions. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages or claims that arise out of the event.
5. AliExpress Coins/Coupon Terms and Conditions:a) You may obtained different types of coupons in this Campaign, and different coupons come with different terms and conditions and the associated usage restrictions. Please check on the Campaign page to review the relevant coupon terms and conditions; andb) In the event that any of the terms under these Official Rules conflict with rules and/or any such related information displayed elsewhere on AliExpress.com, the terms under these Official Rules prevails.
6. Conflict of Terms and Conditions:a) In case of any discrepancy in the content between the English and other non-English language versions of these Official Rules, the English version prevails.b) In the event that any of the terms under these Official Rules conflict with rules and/or any such related information displayed elsewhere on AliExpress.com, the terms under these Official Rules prevails.
7. Disclaimer:TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE PROMOTER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE ORGANIZER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
8. Disputes:The Organizer and its affiliates are not responsible, and shall have no liability to it or anyone else for any dispute or claim that arises out of the your participation in the Campaign.
9. Governing Law:This Campaign is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. All legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with this Campaign must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hong Kong.