1.Select and add PayPal Payment eligible products to your shopping cart. Eligible products are only those product that accept PayPal as a payment option. If an item is accepted by the seller, the PayPal logo will be displayed and can be used for checkout.
2. Select the item and add it to your cart. If you chose to purchase the item select one of the following actions:
• ADD TO CART: Adds the item to your cart and allows you to view your cart and process payment or continue shopping.
• BUY NOW: Selecting this option from the product page only allows you to buy only the item selected and will redirect you the checkout page. If there are other items they will not be purchased at this time.
Note: To buy ALL the items in your cart you must first VIEW CART then proceed to checkout.
3. If you click “Add to Cart”, the item will be added to your shopping cart. Once you’ve completed your shopping, proceed to the shopping cart page and choose Buy from this Seller or Buy All. <br>
If any of the sellers do not support PayPal, this payment option will not be available for use. You’ll need to remove the non-PayPal items from your cart and check out separately.
4. Once the PayPal payment method is selected, you will be prompted to log in to your PayPal account.
5. Log into your PayPal account and select “Pay Now” to authorize the purchase.
6. Payment verification will be sent within 24 Hours. A confirmation message will be sent to the registered email on file.